The CAS is accepting registrations for the Course on Professionalism from all qualified Candidates that meet the following registration requirements:
- Credit for any six (6) actuarial exams in the 2020 education structure-regardless of Internet courses or VEE status.
- Credit for any five (5) actuarial exams AND three (3) out of four (4) non-exam requirements: Online Course 1, Online Course 2, VEE-Corporate Finance, and VEE-Economics.
Note: For this eligibility prerequisite, the actuarial exams are Exams 1, 2, 3F, MAS-I, MAS-II, 5, and 6.
You must read and agree to the below terms before you register for the course.]
By completing the CAS Course on Professionalism online registration, I confirm that I meet the eligibility requirement of having credit for any five actuarial exams in the current education structure. I understand that the CAS office will verify my education and exam status and only after I receive an email confirmation from Leanne Wieczorek, CAS Meeting Planner, will my registration be considered confirmed.
- I have confirmed my “Candidate’s Education and Examination Status” and I am eligible to register at this time.
- I understand that regardless of the automatically generated payment receipt I will receive with my online registration that I am not officially registered for the COP until I receive an email confirmation from Leanne Wieczorek, CAS Meeting Planner. (Please allow the CAS office up to ten business days to confirm your registration).
- I understand that if I do not meet the eligibility requirements that my registration will be considered null and void, and will not be held for future registration.
I have read and agree to the above terms.