Resources for CAS Regional Affiliates
The following information is provided as a resource to Regional Affiliates.
The CAS provides a variety of services to Regional Affiliates and Special Interest Sections. Following is a list of the more common services. Please contact Mikey Bevarelli, Volunteer and Committee Coordinator, directly for any of the listed services.
- E-mail lists.
- Mailing notices of meetings.
- Creating Regional Affiliate web pages.
- Listing news, activities, minutes of meetings, officers, contacts on the CAS web site.
- Listing continuing education opportunities offered by Regional Affiliates on the web site.
- Providing meeting planning and online registration assistance.
- A number of other organizations may be willing to offer joint meetings or provide comments about speakers and topics.
The CAS office will no longer be able to process registration for regional affiliate meetings that conflict with any CAS hosted events. Please refer to the CAS Calendar of Events before securing your venue or sending out save the dates to regional affiliate members.
About Email Lists
Each CAS Regional Affiliate has a permanent e-mail mailing list that is updated by CAS staff via the master office database. These mailing lists were developed to facilitate efficient communication between the Regional Affiliate Officers and their memberships. Only authorized users can send messages to the list. Currently, all Regional Affiliate Officers have been designated as authorized users. Please feel free to use the list to distribute meeting announcements, minutes, or any other information of interest to your Regional Affiliate.
The e-mail address for each Regional Affiliate list follows the following format: cas-RAAcronym@connectedcommunity.org. (i.e., cas-CAMAR@connectedcommunity.org). If you have any questions or comments regarding the e-mail mailing lists, or need assistance utilizing them, please feel free to contact the CAS Webmaster at email@example.com.