Registration Open for 2022 IABA Annual Meeting
CAS members are invited to attend the 2022 Annual Meeting of the International Association of Black Actuaries (IABA), scheduled for August 11 - 13, 2022 at The Roosevelt Hotel, New Orleans.
The meeting is open to all who support IABA’s mission to contribute to an increase in the number of black actuaries and to influence the successful career development, civic growth and achievement of black actuaries.
The meeting allows attendees to earn CE credits from professional development sessions on cutting-edge topics, including:
- Race and Insurance Pricing
- Big Data and Algorithms in Actuarial Modeling and Consumer Impacts
- Predictive Modeling Cooking Show
- Non-traditional actuarial roles
Attendees will also:
- Thrive in educational settings custom tailored to their experience level
- Network one-on-one with other industry professionals
- Participate in the annual Career Networking Event
- Celebrate IABA member achievements at the awards dinner
- Reconnect with IABA friends and meet many new ones
To learn more, visit the IABA Annual Meeting website.