Full Program at Virtual ASTIN and AFIR/ERM Colloquia - 30 Days Away
The full program of sessions at the 2022 ASTIN and AFIR/ERM Virtual Actuarial Colloquia, June 21-24, is now posted to the Colloquia website. This comprehensive event will feature plenary session addresses from Drs. Greg Taylor and Steve Mildenhall on model error and estimation and pricing insurance risk, respectively. In addition, this colloquium will showcase 48 non-life presentations and 20 financial and ERM presentations covering a variety of topics, such as:
- Anti-discrimination insurance pricing
- Risk management for climate change and catastrophes in Asia
- Social inclusion in the world of modern predictive analytics
- Covid-19 mitigations in the U.S.
- Mental health and insurance cover
- The fourth day, June 24, is set aside for the two sections’ Annual General Membership meetings.
This all-virtual event using the well-known Zoom platform replaced the in-person event originally scheduled for May in Orlando, Florida. The first and third days, June 21 and June 23, will be set in the Central European Summer Time Zone (UTC +2), while the second day, June 22, will be set in the Eastern Daylight Time Zone (UTC – 4).
This colloquium provides up to 14 actual hours of CE/CPD at a very reasonable registration fee of CAD$60 for CAS, ASTIN and AFIR-ERM Section members; CAD$120 for non-members.