Call for Presentations for the 2022 In Focus Virtual Seminar
Deadline: May 26, 2022
The Casualty Actuarial Society is excited to invite you to submit proposals to our innovative event. Since its inception, the In Focus Seminar has been entirely virtual with presenters and attendees logging in from remote locations to attend this educational and networking event. It continues the reimagined format that further aligns with adult learning principles. Be among the first of speakers that do less presenting and more engaging the audience directly on a variety of current, relevant industry topics.
We are seeking strong presenters who can present on the theme of “Societal Impacts, ESG, and How The Actuary Is Involved” with some suggested session ideas below:
- War coverage
- Social inflation
Please complete each item in this call as this helps the planning committee select the best sessions. This also helps you crystalize your thinking as you prepare your presentation and hone your discussion to the desired audience. Please note the committee has the right to request changes to your submission as it relates to the overall program.
- Each session should be 75 minutes long. The presentation slides or talking points should encompass no more 15 minutes in length, with the remaining 60 minutes to be used for discussion and interaction. The remaining 60 minutes should follow the micro-learning model.
- Each submission should be able to produce multiple 3 – 7 minute microlearning segments that are aligned with 2 – 5 learning objectives.
- Each session will be recorded
- Each speaker should have a desktop/laptop and phone line
- Each speaker’s technology meets the minimum system requirements
If you are interested, please complete this online submission form by May 26, 2022. If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Ponce at firstname.lastname@example.org.