The Asia Region Casualty Actuaries (ARECA) Announces New Leadership
The Asia Region Casualty Actuaries (ARECA), the Casualty Actuarial Society's Regional Affiliate in Asia, is pleased to announce its new leadership for 2022. Jeremy Lian, FCAS, Senior VP, Technical Services at MSIG Singapore, will succeed Jin Wang, FCAS, as the new President of ARECA. Jeremy’s President message can be found here.
Other updates include:
• HK Committee Representative – Janet Yang
• HK Committee Representative – Yisi Lu
• Malaysia Committee Representative – Adam Johari
• Malaysia Committee Representative – Ong Sze Yeong
• Singapore Committee Representative – Judy Ng
• Singapore Committee Representative – Linda Siew
• Singapore Committee Representative – Goh Jio Young
• China Committee Representative – Jin Wang
• President-Elect – TBC
ARECA joins 17 other CAS Regional Affiliates throughout the world as a high-quality provider of continuing education for CAS members, candidates, students, and other stakeholders in the region. In May 2022, ARECA, alongside with ARWG and the CAS international team, conducted a virtual welcome session for the new CAS members in Asia. The new Committee is also planning a webinar in Malaysia on climate change in August and a webinar in Hong Kong on pet insurance in October.
For more details of the past and upcoming ARECA activities, please follow the CAS International LinkedIn Group here, or visit ARECA webpage. If you are interested in volunteering for ARECA, please contact Jeremy at Jeremy_Lian@sg.msig-asia.com .