The exhibitor area at CAS meetings and seminars is designed to maximize traffic to your exhibit space. While exhibitor opportunities may vary based on the specific event, they would generally entail:
- Receptions, breakfasts, luncheons, and breaks held in the Exhibit area to attract attendees to your exhibit space.
- Dedicated hours for Exhibits with no other scheduled events or sessions.
- A prize raffle for attendees who visit all of the Exhibitors.
- One six-foot skirted table, two chairs, and one easel for signage in an eight-foot-wide area.
- One full attendee badge for each table-top space purchased, with additional exhibitor-only badges available for purchase (exhibitor-only badges provide access to food and beverage functions but not educational sessions).
- Pre-event exposure on the event Web site with your company name, logo, and link.
- Pre- OR Post-show attendee list with contact information, provided in an Excel spreadsheet for one-time use.
Details for specific events will be published in the exhibitor/sponsor prospectus two-three months prior to the event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to express your interest.