About This Event
This year the Casualty Actuarial Society and the American Academy of Actuaries will present the Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, September 13-15, 2021. This virtual meeting has opportunities for education, networking, and meeting with exhibitors, all in an immersive environment designed to make you feel like you are at an in-person meeting --all with no travel, no additional expenses, and from the convenience of your own desk.
The CLRS Planning Committee is putting on this three-day event with:
- Keynote Speaker
- Two General Sessions
- 30 Concurrent Sessions
- Full and Half-Day Workshops
- 15+ Roundtables
- Virtual Reception
Virtual CLRS Features
Lobby–This virtual hall will be your hub to all aspects of the event, including:
- Theater–Sessions will take place in a webinar-like theater
- Exhibit Hall–Connect with virtual exhibitors, learn about the product and services they have to offer, chat one-on-one with company reps, and win a prize in the exhibitor raffle.
- Lounge–Network with other attendees at the virtual seminar, chat about specific topics or give your impressions of the sessions
- Resources–Download presentation materials for you to use in your work
- Help Desk–Get all your technical support questions answered at the staffed help desk
- Also, participate in the badge game! Badges are given for being the most engaging attendee at the seminar. Compete with other attendees on the leader board!
2021 CLRS Call for Presentations - Deadline March 12