Introducing the New CAS Website
CAS is excited to announce the launch of its new website at casact.org. After more than a year of development, the new website offers our members, candidates and other stakeholders a better user experience across a wide range of features.
Enhancements to the new casact.org include:
- More intuitive organization of the large body of information available throughout the site, with better navigation tools to help you find what you’re looking for.
- An upgraded search engine with more relevant results, and a new searchable database of research papers.
- An improved calendar of events for easier access to the over 100 continuing education opportunities the CAS offers annually.
- A reimagined Exams and Admissions section with streamlined access to details of CAS’s credentialing requirements.
- A member dashboard with a new interface for easier maintenance of your information on file with CAS and simpler tracking of your CAS activities.
- Smoother transactions for registrations and payments.
These enhanced features are in addition to the fresh and mobile-friendly design of the new website.
“Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors with an easier way to learn about everything the CAS has to offer,” said CAS CEO Victor Carter-Bey. “The new website is part of our ongoing effort to maintain our competitive edge, drive growth, embrace new opportunities, and better serve our current and future members.”
Redesigning and launching the new website involved a team of 40 volunteers, from candidates to members, who shared their perspectives and provided feedback through the project.
Comments on the new website are welcome, and can be sent through the website’s Contact CAS form.