Loss Simulation Model and Documentation
The current version of the Loss Simulation Model (LSM) has been tested under Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista environments. If you wish to install it under Windows Vista, please contact Hai You at email@example.com for special instructions.
If you want to install the program under Windows Vista or Windows 7, please don't install the Loss Simulator and statConnDCOM package under the folders C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files (x86). These folders are subject to UAC (User Access Control), and could block the program from running smoothly depending upon your own system settings.
- Loss Simulation Model Working Party Paper Final [PDF]
- Loss Simulation Model Testing and Enhancement
- Loss Simulation Model Help Files Including Instructions
- Loss Simulation Model – Run Time Version
- Loss Simulation Model – Source Code
- 2010 CLRS Seminar Presentations on the LSM
- Parameterizing the Loss Simulation Model
These run time and source code versions of the Loss Simulation Model (LSM) include significant enhancements of the original LSM that are still being tested. These upgraded versions should be used for educational purposes only. Please unzip and overwrite existing files if you have installed before, and run the CASLDS.exe.