- 07/09/2014 Proposed CAS Bylaws Amendment: Revision of Article III - Duties of Officers
- 07/31/2014 CAS Spring 2014 Exam Examiner's Reports are Available
- 07/30/2014 CAS Past Presidents Ruth Salzmann and Jerry Scheibl Pass Away
- 07/28/2014 Participate in Brief UK Survey of Industry Practices
- 07/28/2014 Register for the Critical Issues in Predictive Modeling - Real World Challenges and Decisions Webinar
The CAS Roundtable
Since 2008, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has been working alongside the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) on revisiting the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) accounting model for insurance contracts. While the IASB appears to be moving ahead with fundamental changes to insurance contract accounting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), … Read more
The 2014 Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar and Workshops will be held September 15-17, 2014, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA.
Attend the 2014 CLRS to stay current with industry developments and learn from expert analysis of innovation in reserving.
Actuarial Review, July-August 2014
Included in this Issue:
- How to Talk to a CEO
- CAS Election 2014
- Interact, Learn and Network - CAS Online Communities Take Off!
- A Look Inside, and much more.