- 03/28/2017 The CAS Institute Opens Registration for Second CSPA Course on Data Concepts, Visualization
- 03/28/2017 Read The CAS Institute’s March 2017 E-Newsletter
- 03/28/2017 Call for Presentations for the 2017 In Focus Seminar: “The Actuary of Tomorrow” - Deadline Extended to April 17
- 03/27/2017 Exclusive Casualty Actuarial Society Member Discount for Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF) Women in Insurance Global Conference
- 03/27/2017 2017 Underwriting Collaboration Seminar Recordings Online
- 03/23/2017 Webinar Invitation: How Actuaries are Innovating in the Banking Sector - Wednesday March 29th
- 03/20/2017 Call for Presentations for the CAS/CAA Joint Non-Life Insurance Actuarial Seminar Beijing, China
- 03/16/2017 Call for Presentations for Singapore Actuarial Society's General Insurance Conference
The CAS Roundtable
Are you: Working on expanding your skill set by joining an IT project team at your organization? Having trouble … Read more
Join us in San Diego, CA for this three-day event from March 27-29, 2017 in San Diego, CA which provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
Can't attend in person?
Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar & Workshops
Mar 27-29, 2017
Interactive Live Stream Event: RPM Seminar
Mar 28, 2017
Evening Live Stream Session: RPM Seminar
Mar 28, 2017
Lessons Learned Through The Economic Capital Modeling Process Webinar
Mar 30, 2017
Enterprise Risk Management and Modeling Seminar for CERA Qualification
Apr 3-5, 2017
• Predictive Prudence
• CAS Releases Syllabi for New Modern Actuarial Statistics Exams
• President's Message: Education in a World of Constant Change
• Editor's Note: Something for Everyone
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level. Actuaries Climate Index Updates for Spring-Summer 2016.
Other research activities:
- An Adaptation of the Classical CAPM to Insurance: The Weighted Insurance Pricing Model
- Compendium of Credit Risk Resources
- 2018 Climate Change Call for Papers
- Data and Technology Working Party Report
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report
- How Does Expanding Health Insurance Coverage Affect Workers' Compensation Costs?
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage Expansions on Auto Liability Claims and Costs