- 10/19/2016 Future Fellows Blog: Do Not Pardon the Interruption - Power of Introverts
- 10/19/2016 Arizona State University’s School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences Invites Applications for Two Professor Positions
- 10/19/2016 Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) Credential Rolls Out from The CAS Institute
- 10/18/2016 Registration Opens for the 2016 Annual Meeting Live Streaming Event
- 10/18/2016 Register for the 2016 Annual Meeting Complimentary Live Streaming Event
- 10/12/2016 Joint CAS/IFoA Research Working Party Wins Prestigious Brian Hey Prize
- 10/11/2016 Actuarial Society of South Africa Announces Banking Seminar
- 09/01/2016 CAS Regional Affiliate in Asia (ARECA) Hosts Successful Seminars in Shanghai and Singapore
Join us at the 2016 In Focus Seminar October 27-28, 2016 at the Marriott Montreal Chateau Champlain in Montreal, Canada.
This seminar will address various practical applications and insights across a broad spectrum of industries to foster cross-pollination and collaboration of professionals no matter what area of discipline, geography, or sector they practice in.
In Focus: The Gathering Storm – Digital and Climate Disruptors
Oct 27-28, 2016
Interactive Live Stream Event: CAS/CIA In Focus Seminar
Oct 27, 2016
Predictive Models: Beyond GLMs - Delta Boosting Webinar
Nov 10, 2016
Board of Directors Orientation
Nov 12, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Board of Directors Meeting
Nov 13, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 4;00 p.m.
• Coming Attractions — Research Edition
• Actuaries Climate Index Serves the Profession and the Public
• President's Message: Meeting the Future Educational Needs of Actuaries: Is the Profession at a Strategic Crossroads?
• Editor's Note: Lights. Camera. Action!
Actuarial Review, July-August 2016
Actuarial Review, May-June 2016
Actuarial Review, March-April 2016
Future Fellows, March 2016
Actuarial Review, January-February 2016
Future Fellows, December 2015
Actuarial Review, November-December 2015
Actuarial Review, September-October 2015
Actuarial Review, July-August 2015