- 01/26/2017 2017 CAS Election Preferential Ballot and Petition Form for Board of Directors and President-Elect
- 02/24/2017 CAS Exam Registration Reminder: Deadline to Register is 6 Days Away
- 02/22/2017 Futurist and Economic Trend Expert Eric Garland to Keynote CAS Spring Meeting
- 02/15/2017 The CAS Institute and International Society of Catastrophe Managers to Partner on Initiatives to Support Specialized Risk Professionals
- 02/14/2017 Request for Volunteers for Inflation Sensitive Exposure Bases Working Party
- 02/16/2017 Registration is Open for the 2017 ASTIN Colloquium in Panama
- 01/19/2017 The International Actuarial Association Adopts ISAPs 1A and 5
- 01/19/2017 The Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre 2017 Annual Conference Call for Papers in Singapore
The CAS Roundtable
This blog post is based on the “From the President” column in the January/February 2017 issue of the Actuarial Review. … Read more
Join us in San Diego, CA for this three-day event from March 27-29, 2017 in San Diego, CA which provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
Underwriting Collaboration Seminar
Mar 6-7, 2017
Trends in General and Trend by Size of Loss in Particular Webinar
Mar 09, 2017
2017 Midwestern Actuarial Forum (MAF) Spring Meeting
Mar 10, 2017
Board of Directors Meeting
Mar 13, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2017 Casualty Actuaries of the Southeast (CASE) Spring Meeting
Mar 13, 2017
• Predictive Modeling: Actuaries Blaze New Analytical Frontiers
• Election Day Lessons for the Predictive Data Analyst: How Could the Polls Get it So Wrong?
• President's Message: Strategic Planning in a World of Constant Change: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
• Editor's Note: Poll Positions
Future Fellows, December 2016
Actuarial Review, November-December 2016
Actuarial Review, September-October 2016
Actuarial Review, July-August 2016
Actuarial Review, May-June 2016
Actuarial Review, March-April 2016
Future Fellows, March 2016
Actuarial Review, January-February 2016
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level
Other research activities:
- Data and Technology Working Party Report.
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report.
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Insurance Variant.
- Coming Soon: Compendium of Credit Risk Resources.