- 06/22/2017 Meet the Candidates for the 2017 CAS Elections
- 06/22/2017 CAS Grade Reports Mailed to Candidates
- 06/22/2017 Fall 2017 CAS Exams S, 5, 6-Canada, 6-US, 8: Registration Now Open
- 06/21/2017 Request for Proposals: Creating a Simulation Engine That Simulates Reserve Development for Individual Claims
- 06/21/2017 Registration Opens for Two Predictive Modeling Limited Attendance Seminars - Introductory and Intermediate
- 06/21/2017 CAS to Host Networking Event in Hong Kong on July 20
- 06/12/2017 Register for Insuring the Future Webinar Rebroadcast
- 06/12/2017 CAS President-Elect Discusses Predictive Analytics, Climate Change at IFoA Asia Conference
Join us in Philadelphia, PA for the Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, September 10-12, 2017. This seminar focuses on current industry developments where you can learn from expert analyses and innovations in reserving.
Did you attend a national meeting or seminar earlier this year? Looking for session handouts, event information or anything else related to that event? Check out the Professional Education Archives page.
Casualty Actuaries of the Desert States (CADS) Spring 2017 Meeting
Jun 30, 2017
Board of Directors Teleconference
Jul 05, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Executive Council Teleconference
Jul 11, 2017
11:00 am-1:00 pm Eastern time
CAS Networking Event - Hong Kong (With the Support of ASHK)
Jul 20, 2017
Financial Results Analysis Webinar
Jul 27, 2017
• Cyber Quandary: How Predictive is the Past When Future Risk is Unfathomably Dynamic?
• Professional Insights: Darwinian Theory Meets Insurance Analytics
• President's Message: Research in a World of Change
• Editor's Note: Building a Legacy
Special Feature in this Issue
2017 CAS Predictive Analytics Marketplace
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level. Actuaries Climate Index Updates for Spring-Summer 2016.
Other research activities:
- 2017 Reinsurance Call Paper Program
- An Adaptation of the Classical CAPM to Insurance: The Weighted Insurance Pricing Model
- Compendium of Credit Risk Resources
- 2018 Climate Change Call for Papers
- Data and Technology Working Party Report
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report
- How Does Expanding Health Insurance Coverage Affect Workers' Compensation Costs?
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage Expansions on Auto Liability Claims and Costs