- 08/16/2017 Anaheim to Host 2017 CAS Annual Meeting
- 08/22/2017 CAS Reaffirms Commitment to Principles of Diversity and Inclusion
- 08/17/2017 Registration Opens for the 2017 CAS Annual Meeting
- 08/17/2017 Joint Risk Management Section to Sponsor ORSA Webinar on August 24
- 08/17/2017 Casualty Actuaries of Richmond Virginia (CARVA) Announces Third Annual Meeting
- 08/22/2017 CAS Sponsors General Insurance Seminar in Kuala Lumpur
- 08/14/2017 CAS Members Discuss Emerging P&C Topics at 8th China Forum for Risk Management
- 08/09/2017 Casualty Actuarial Society Regional Affiliate in Asia (ARECA) Announces its Third Annual South East Asia Seminar in Singapore
The CAS Roundtable
Did you know there is more than one way to obtain the new Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) … Read more
Join us in Philadelphia, PA for the Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, September 10-12, 2017. This seminar focuses on current industry developments where you can learn from expert analyses and innovations in reserving.
Did you attend a national meeting or seminar earlier this year? Looking for session handouts, event information or anything else related to that event? Check out the Professional Education Archives page.
CAS R for the P&C Practitioner Bootcamp
Aug 21-24, 2017
Latest Trends in Insurer Asset Management in Asia
Aug 23, 2017
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Actuaries' Impact in Technology Implementations Webinar
Aug 24, 2017
Joint Risk Management Section to Sponsor ORSA Webinar
Aug 24, 2017
Board of Directors Teleconference
Sep 05, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern Time
• Legislative Levee
• 2017 CAS Election: Meet the Candidates
• Responsible Predictive Modeling in the Age of Big Data
• Editor's Note: Timeless Advice
And much more...
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level. Actuaries Climate Index Updates for Spring-Summer 2016.
Other research activities:
- 2017 Reinsurance Call Paper Program
- An Adaptation of the Classical CAPM to Insurance: The Weighted Insurance Pricing Model
- Compendium of Credit Risk Resources
- 2018 Climate Change Call for Papers
- Data and Technology Working Party Report
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report
- How Does Expanding Health Insurance Coverage Affect Workers' Compensation Costs?
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage Expansions on Auto Liability Claims and Costs