- 09/21/2017 2017 Seminar Recordings – Flash Sale until September 30
- 09/20/2017 CAS Releases Sample Integrative Question for Exam 8
- 09/20/2017 CAS Fellow to Participate in Keynote Panel at Internet of Insurance Event
- 09/20/2017 CAS Fellows to Present at The Data Science Conference in Seattle
- 09/19/2017 Registration Opens for the Professionalism, Politics, and Prediction Error Webinar
- 08/25/2017 11th ICA 2018 Newsletter
- 08/22/2017 CAS Sponsors General Insurance Seminar in Kuala Lumpur
- 08/14/2017 CAS Members Discuss Emerging P&C Topics at 8th China Forum for Risk Management
The CAS Roundtable
I am honored to be the incoming President of the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS), and I look forward to starting my … Read more
Join us in Chicago, IL for the In Focus Seminar: The Actuary of Tomorrow, October 2-3, 2017. This seminar focuses on a variety of sessions covering emerging risks.
Join us in Chicago, IL for the ERM for the P&C Actuary Seminar, October 2-3, 2017. This seminar focuses on a variety of sessions covering relevant and timely topics in enterprise risk management.
Did you attend a national meeting or seminar earlier this year? Looking for session handouts, event information or anything else related to that event? Check out the Professional Education Archives page.
The CAS Institute’s Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics Informational Webinar
Sep 28, 2017
Chief Analytics Officer Fall Forum
Oct 2-5, 2017
2017 Infocus Seminar Live Streaming Event
Oct 02, 2017
ERM for the P&C Actuary Live Streaming Event
Oct 02, 2017
In Focus Seminar: The Actuary of Tomorrow
Oct 2-3, 2017
Volume 10 Issue 1
Included in this issue, articles on
• Loss developement and reserving
• Computing Semiparametric Bounds
• Generalized Linear Models
• Claims Triangles by Affine Age-to-Age Development
• Nonparametric Regression
• Mixed Erlang Distributions
And much more...
Future Fellows September 2017
Actuarial Review, May-June 2017
CAS E-Forum, Spring 2017
Future Fellows, March 2017
Actuarial Review, January-February 2017
CAS E-Forum, Winter 2017
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level. Actuaries Climate Index Updates for Spring-Summer 2016.
Other research activities:
- 2017 Reinsurance Call Paper Program
- An Adaptation of the Classical CAPM to Insurance: The Weighted Insurance Pricing Model
- Compendium of Credit Risk Resources
- 2018 Climate Change Call for Papers
- Data and Technology Working Party Report
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report
- How Does Expanding Health Insurance Coverage Affect Workers' Compensation Costs?
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage Expansions on Auto Liability Claims and Costs