A table-top exhibit at a focused CAS seminar or the CAS Annual Meeting will allow your firm to showcase your products and services to key influencers in purchase decisions. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to promote your organization and increase your brand recognition to a captive audience of risk professionals.
2011-2012 CAS Events
Three events in 2011-2012 will include exhibiting opportunities. Plan to set-up a table-top exhibit at:
- 2011 Annual Meeting, November 6-9, Chicago
- 2012 Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar, March 19-21, Philadelphia
- 2012 Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, September 5-7, Denver
The exhibitor's area is designed to maximize traffic to your table-top.
- Receptions, breakfasts, and luncheons will be held in the Exhibit Hall to attract attendees to your table-top.
- There are dedicated hours for Exhibits and Networking Breaks with no other scheduled events or sessions.
- The Cyber Café is located in the Exhibit Hall to increase traffic through the Exhibits.
- The CAS Exhibit is positioned in the exhibitor area to serve as a high-interest hub for CAS news and information.
- A prize raffle is offered for attendees who visit all of the Exhibitors.
The regular exhibit fee of $1,500 is offered to Society Partners at $1,200 as an exclusive benefit of partnership.
Tabletop exhibitors receive:
- One six-foot skirted table, two chairs, and one easel for signage in an eight-foot wide area.
- One full attendee badge for each table-top space purchased.
- Exhibitor-only badges may also be purchased in advance or at the seminar. An exhibitor-only badge provides access to the receptions, breakfasts, luncheons, and refreshment breaks.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Pre-event exposure on the event web page with your company name, logo, link, and short description.
- On-site exposure through verbal acknowledgement during the opening general session.
- Inclusion in the on-site program booklet promoting exhibit area and hours, and listing your company name, logo, and description.
- Exhibitor ribbons for all company employees in attendance.
- Pre- OR Post-event attendee list with contact information, provided in an Excel spreadsheet for one-time use.
Contact Megan O'Neill at email@example.com or 703-562-1742 with any questions about the exhibitor opportunities.