A table-top exhibit at a focused CAS seminar or the CAS Annual Meeting will allow your firm to showcase your products and services to key influencers in purchase decisions. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to promote your organization and increase your brand recognition to a captive audience of risk professionals.
In 2017-2018, exhibiting opportunities will be available at the following events:
- 2017 CAS Annual Meeting, November 5-8, Anaheim, CA
- 2018 Ratemaking, Product and Modeling Seminar, March 19-21, Chicago, IL
- 2018 Spring Meeting, May 13-16, Boston, MA
- 2018 Seminar on Reinsurance, June 4-5, New York, NY
- 2018 Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, September 5-7, Anaheim, CA
The exhibitor's area is designed to maximize traffic to your table-top.
- Receptions, breakfasts, and breaks will be held in the Exhibit area to attract attendees to your table-top.
- There are dedicated hours for Exhibits with no other scheduled events or sessions.
- A prize raffle is offered for attendees who visit all of the Exhibitors.
The regular exhibit fee of $2,250 is offered to Society Partners at $1,800 as an exclusive benefit of partnership.
Tabletop exhibitors receive:
- One six-foot skirted table, two chairs, and one easel for signage in an eight-foot wide area.
- One full attendee badge for each table-top space purchased.
- Exhibitor-only badges may also be purchased in advance or at the seminar. An exhibitor-only badge provides access to the receptions, breakfasts, luncheons, and refreshment breaks.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Pre-event exposure on the event web page with your company name, logo, link, and short description.
- On-site exposure through verbal acknowledgement during the opening general session.
- Inclusion in the on-site program booklet promoting exhibit area and hours, and listing your company name, logo, and description.
- Exhibitor ribbons for all company employees in attendance.
- Pre- OR Post-event attendee list with contact information, provided in an Excel spreadsheet for one-time use.
Contact Katie Hettler at email@example.com or 703-562-1722 with any questions about the exhibitor opportunities.