- 03/06/2014 Actuarial Review, March-April 2014
- 03/05/2014 Registration Opens for the 2014 Seminar on Reinsurance
- 03/04/2014 CAS Releases Archived Video on the Centennial Website: Cut My Rate, a New Musical by David Skurnick, Part 2 Now Available
- 02/27/2014 Request for Proposals for An Expert Review of the Theory Development and Computer Software for Specific Allocations
- 02/26/2014 Save the Date for a Conversation with CAS Leadership Webinar – May 7, 12:00 p.m. EDT
The CAS Roundtable
Since assuming a leadership position within the CAS, I have tried to stay current on conversations about actuarial issues taking place within social media channels. As I’ve followed the conversations over the past few weeks, I’ve made note of a few issues on which I would like to share my views through the CAS’s own … Read more
Join us in New York, May 21-22, 2014, for this two-day event that provides information on a variety of reinsurance topics.
Some sessions will involve technical pricing, reserving, and modeling issues, while others will be of a more general reinsurance nature.
Executive Council Teleconference
Mar 11, 2014
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Non-Technical Reserving Topics Webinar
Mar 18, 2014
Casualty Actuaries of the Northwest (CANW) Spring Meeting
Mar 21, 2014
Casualty Actuaries of the Southeast (CASE) Spring Meeting
Mar 25, 2014
Casualty Actuaries Of New England (CANE) Spring Meeting
Mar 27, 2014
Actuarial Review, March-April 2014
Included in this Issue
The Great Tradeoff and the Birth of the CAS, Actuaries Abroad: CAS Leaders Reflect on China Visit, President's Message: Connecting with Students—Online and In Person, plus much more...