Find resources to conduct committee business here. Everything a committee chairperson might need can be found here, including templates, guidelines and important administrative links.
- Report on 2017 CAS Research Activities (.pdf) – An annual report.
- Report on 2016 CAS Research Activities (.pdf) – An annual report.
- Committee Chairperson's Manual
- Working Party Manual (.pdf) - Further explains the working party process.
- Quarterly Cycle Reports – Quarterly reports on committee goals.
- Research Guidance (.pdf) – What organization structure works best for a new research initiative?
- Approaches for Conducting Research – Learn how the CAS conducts research.
- Publicizing Research – Find ways to make research accessible to the membership.
- Online Communities - Networking tool with file sharing, forums, blog, calendar
- Current CAS Research Projects – More information on the various ways CAS conducts research.
- Completed Research Projects – Finished projects from the last few years.
- Completed Working Parties – Papers and reports from successful Working Parties.
- Department Newsletters – An archive of projects that have been undertaken by committees.
- Volunteering at CAS - Normally done through the Participation Survey each July, if you are interested in joining a Committee mid-year, please contact the Committee’s Chairperson.
- Call Paper Programs
- Request for Proposals Template
- Research Agreement Form – Sample contract.