The CAS is accepting registrations for the Course on Professionalism from all qualified Candidates that meet the following registration requirements:
- Credit for any six (6) actuarial exams in the 2020 education structure-regardless of internet courses or VEE status.
- Credit for any five (5) actuarial exams AND three (3) out of four (4) non-exam requirements: Online Course 1, Online Course 2, VEE-Corporate Finance, and VEE-Economics.
Note: For this eligibility prerequisite, the actuarial exams are: Exams 1, 2, 3F, MAS-I, MAS-II, 5, and 6.
You must read and agree to the below terms before you register for the course.
By completing the CAS Course on Professionalism online registration, I confirm that I meet the eligibility requirement of having credit for any five actuarial exams in the current education structure. I understand that the CAS office will verify my education and exam status and only after I receive an email confirmation from Leanne Wieczorek, CAS Meeting Planner, will my registration be considered confirmed.
- I have confirmed my “Candidate’s Education and Examination Status” and I am eligible to register at this time.
- I understand that regardless of the automatically generated payment receipt I will receive with my online registration that I am not officially registered for the COP until I receive an email confirmation from Leanne Wieczorek, CAS Meeting Planner. (Please allow the CAS office up to ten business days to confirm your registration).
- I understand that if I do not meet the eligibility requirements that my registration will be considered null and void, and will not be held for future registration.
- I understand that if I am registering an in-person course (non virtual) that by registering for an in-person event, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all safety protocols that the state and local area mandate, and that the hotel or CAS deem appropriate. As best practices and safety protocols mitigate to fit the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, safety protocols may be updated after registration.