Services Provided by the CAS
The CAS provides a variety of services to Regional Affiliates and Special Interest Sections. Following is a list of the more common services. Please contact the Matt Caruso, Membership and Volunteer Manager, directly for any of the listed services.
- E-mail lists.
- Mailing notices of meetings.
- Creating Regional Affiliate web pages.
- Listing news, activities, minutes of meetings, officers, contacts on the CAS web site.
- Listing continuing education opportunities offered by Regional Affiliates on the web site.
- Providing meeting planning and online registration assistance.
- The Committee on General Business Skills Education will work with Regional Affiliates to develop options Regional Affiliates can use to offer General Business Skills Education.
- A number of other organizations may be willing to offer joint meetings or provide comments about speakers and topics. To see a list of organizations, go to the links section.