New Ratemaking, Product, and Modeling Seminar Recordings – On-Demand
Our April update about on-demand education available from UCAS features content from our recent webinars and the Virtual RPM Seminar!
- Ratemaking, Product, and Modeling Seminar Recordings
Top sessions include:
- A Primer on Algorithmic Fairness in Insurance
- COVID-19 in Workers Compensation—The View Forward
- Pandemics, Politics and P/C Insurance: The Indelible Legacy of COVID-19
- Professionalism, Uh, Finds a Way
- Professionalism - Recorded Skits
- CAS Webinar Recordings
- CAS Microlearning Courses Library – complimentary
In addition, the CAS is offering a half-year subscription for multiple webinar connections starting in FY 2021 (April 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021). A minimum of 12 webinars will be offered during the fiscal year for a one-time cost of $4,800. Any additional webinars offered during the year will be included in that cost.
For questions about UCAS, please contact Nora Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org