Attention Actuarial Employers: You’re Invited to the CAS Student Central Summer Program Virtual Networking Fair
Thursday, August 4
12:00 to 2:00 p.m. ET
The CAS is inviting actuarial employers to participate in a special virtual networking event with the 2022 CAS Student Central Summer Program participants. You will get a chance to meet and network with extraordinary students and share information about working at your company, preview your upcoming fall recruitment schedule and application requirements, and answer questions.
Program participants consist of 200 university students representing 105 universities across 21 countries. They will have spent 8 weeks with the CAS this summer learning about the property and casualty actuarial profession, covering topics including pricing, reserving, predictive modeling, and data visualization, and they will have competed in a case competition.
Networking Fair Details and Format:
- As a pilot event, we are offering this networking fair FREE to employers.
- Each company will have a virtual roundtable through which small groups of students will rotate through every 15 minutes over the course of the 2-hour event.
- Up to two company representatives will be allotted per roundtable who can speak to the general opportunities for internships and entry level actuarial jobs at your company. (Please note that your company does not need to be actively hiring or currently have open internship opportunities.)
- Discussions will occur with small groups of students over video through a platform called REMO .
- A student resume booklet will be provided prior to the event.
Complete the following form to sign your company up for the CAS Student Central Summer Program Networking Event.
If you have any questions, please contact CAS Director of Engagement, Tamar Gertner.