The CAS is transitioning its exams to a computer-based environment, called Technology-Based Examination (TBE), in which candidates will use Excel 2016 within a virtual environment to take their exams on their own computers overseen by remote proctors. The first administration will be in Spring 2018 with Exam 5.
- CAS Initiates Technology-Based Examination Announcement
- Frequently Asked Questions about TBE (as of January 24, 2018)
TBE Computer Requirements
- Infographic: TBE Computer Requirements (as of December 13, 2017)
- TBE Computer Compatibility Check Website (coming soon)
Spring 2018 Exam 5
- Exam Day Guidelines NEW!
- Introductory Video about Remote Proctoring by PSI NEW!
- Technology-Based Examination Webinar (Asia-Pacific Region) - February 8, 2018
- TBE Webinar Recording Available
- Future Fellows, December 2017 (Special TBE Edition)
Have questions about TBE? Contact us at TBE@casact.org.