POLICY ON CAS BOARD MEETINGS
As amended on September 6, 2016.
- CAS Board meetings are open to members who wish to attend in person as observers. "Observing" a Board Meeting through electronic communications devices is not permitted.
- For planning purposes, members wishing to attend should advise the CAS Office (Executive Director or Executive Assistant) at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
- The CAS Office will apprise the CAS President and Board Chairperson when a member request to attend is received.
- Members attending Board meetings are not entitled to vote. They may not attend executive sessions, which will be identified in the agenda (e.g., personnel discussions).
- Electronic taping or recording of the Board Meeting is not permitted.
- Draft agendas and approved minutes for Board meetings will be available upon written request by CAS members.