- 05/17/2018 Exam 5 Make-up Exam Information
- 05/16/2018 Statement from Proctoring Service Provider for TBE Exam 5
- 05/22/2018 Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 2018 International Association of Black Actuaries (IABA) Annual Meeting
- 05/21/2018 Register for the Actuarial Innovator Profile Series: Scott Hallworth Webinar
- 05/21/2018 Registration Now Open for the Crash Course in Vehicle Technology and Driverless Cars
- 05/22/2018 Complimentary Access to Virtual International Congress of Actuaries (VICA) 2018
- 05/17/2018 Complimentary Content Available on the University of the Casualty Actuarial Society (UCAS)!
- 05/10/2018 Call for Mentors for Actuaries Without Borders Mentorship Program
The CAS invites you to join us at the 2018 Seminar on Reinsurance, scheduled for June 4-5 in Brooklyn, NY. The Seminar on Reinsurance provides information on a variety of reinsurance topics, as well as many networkworking opportunities.
Did you attend a national meeting or seminar earlier this year? Looking for session handouts, event information or anything else related to that event? Check out the Professional Education Archives page.
Impact of ILS on the Reinsurance Market: Past, Present and Future Webinar
May 22, 2018
Southern California Casualty Actuarial Club (SCCAC) 2018 Spring Meeting
May 23, 2018
Casualty Actuaries of the Mid-Atlantic Region (CAMAR) 2018 Spring Meeting
May 24, 2018
Casualty Actuaries of Greater New York (CAGNY) Spring 2018 Meeting
May 24, 2018
Southwest Actuarial Forum (SWAF) Spring Meeting
Jun 01, 2018
Volume 45 Issue 3
Inside this issue,
• Driverless Utopia
• 2018 Predictive Analytics Marketplace
• President's' Message: It's a Great Time to Be an Actuary
• Meet the Veep: Meet CAS Vice President-Professional Education Justin Brenden
• Editor's Note: Useful Things
And much more...
Actuarial Review, March-April 2018
Variance Journal Volume 10, Issue 1
Future Fellows September 2017
Actuarial Review, May-June 2017
CAS E-Forum, Spring 2017
Actuarial Review, March-April 2017
Future Fellows, March 2017
Actuarial Review, January-February 2017
CAS E-Forum, Winter 2017
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level. Actuaries Climate Index Updates for Spring-Summer 2016.
Other research activities:
- 2017 Reinsurance Call Paper Program
- An Adaptation of the Classical CAPM to Insurance: The Weighted Insurance Pricing Model
- Compendium of Credit Risk Resources
- 2018 Climate Change Call for Papers
- Data and Technology Working Party Report
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report
- How Does Expanding Health Insurance Coverage Affect Workers' Compensation Costs?
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage Expansions on Auto Liability Claims and Costs