Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
San Diego, CA
March 27-29, 2017
Online Registration is closed.
Please register on site in San Diego, CA starting SUNDAY, MARCH 26, 2017 at 3pm.
The 2017 Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar Planning Committee invites you to join us in San Diego, CA for this three-day event that provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
The RPM seminar will provide a forum for actuaries, underwriters, and other insurance professionals to further their continuing education and stay current as professionals with many new sessions covering the following tracks:
- Beyond Insurance/Innovation
- Commercial Lines
- Data Management
- Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Enterprise Risk and Capital Management
- Models, Applications, and Implementation Issues
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling – Beyond GLM’s
- Predictive Modeling – Linear Modeling
- Product Management
- Ratemaking Call Paper Program
- Roundtable Discussions
- Workers Compensation and Healthcare
The seminar will also feature seven optional pre-program full-day workshops, including a new workshop on Enterprise Risk Management. Our popular Severe Weather and Introduction to R Workshops will be returning as well as our classic Product Development workshop.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or email the CAS Office.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail email@example.com.