Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar
March 30 – April 1, 2014
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Pre-registration is now closed.
Please register with the CAS Staff in Washington, DC.
Questions? Call 703-276-3100.
RPM Twitter feed - #CASRPM14
The 2014 Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar Planning Committee hopes you will join us in Washington, D.C. for this three-day event that provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
The RPM seminar will provide a forum for actuaries, underwriters, and other insurance professionals to further their continuing education and stay current as professionals with many new sessions covering
- Commercial Lines
- Data Management
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling
- Product Management
- Rate of Return
- Usage Based Insurance
- Workers Compensation
The seminar will also feature five optional pre-program full-day workshops, including the return of the very popular workshop on Severe Weather. The Predictive Modeling and Introduction to R Workshops will be offered as well as our classic Product Development and Basic Ratemaking workshops.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
The following registration options are offered:
- one full day of focused workshops; or
- two days of traditional general/concurrent sessions; or
- both the focused workshops and the traditional two day seminar.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or visit the CAS Web Site at www.casact.org.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail email@example.com.
The first half of ICA 2014 will be held parallel to the RPM Seminar, find out more about ICA 2014!