Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar & Workshops
March 9 – 11, 2015
The 2015 Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar & Workshops Planning Committee invites you to join us in Dallas, TX for this three-day event that provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
The RPM seminar will provide a forum for actuaries, underwriters, and other insurance professionals to further their continuing education and stay current as professionals with many new sessions covering the following tracks:
- Commercial Lines
- Data Management
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling
- Product Management
- Ratemaking Call Paper Program
- Risk and Capital Management
- Usage Based Insurance
- Workers Compensation and Healthcare
The seminar will also feature six optional pre-program full-day workshops, including a new workshop on Advanced Predictive Modeling. Our popular Severe Weather and Introduction to R Workshops will be returning as well as our classic Product Development workshop.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or visit the CAS Web Site.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail email@example.com.