Ratemaking, Product and Modeling (RPM) Seminar & Workshops
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
March 19-21, 2018
The CAS invites you to join us at the 2018 Ratemaking, Product and Modeling (RPM) Seminar, scheduled for March 19-21 in Chicago. Now in its 10th year, the RPM Seminar continues to evolve by amplifying its focus on modeling and offering sessions on innovative topics. The RPM Seminar provides a forum for actuaries, underwriters, product managers, modelers, predictive analytics professionals, and others to stay current and further their continuing education. This three-day event allows attendees to target their learning by presenting sessions within a streamlined set of tracks:
- Product Management
- Innovation and Emerging Trends
- Professionalism and Regulation
The seminar will also feature seven optional pre-program full-day workshops. Our popular Severe Weather and Predictive Modeling workshops will be returning as well as our classic Product Development workshop.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
The following registration options are offered:
- one full day of focused workshops; or
- two days of traditional general/concurrent sessions; or
- both the focused workshops and the traditional two day seminar.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or visit the CAS Web Site.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Ratemaking, Product, and Modeling Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail email@example.com.