Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar
March 30 – April 1, 2014
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
The 2014 Ratemaking and product Management Seminar will be held at the stunning Washington Marriott Wardman Park hotel. With a blend of historic charm and modern sophistication, the Washington Marriott Wardman Park is a popular choice among luxury hotels in downtown Washington, D.C.. Attendees will find the Washington Marriott Wardman Park a convenient venue for meetings, and families will delight in the hotel's close proximity to the National Zoo and easy access to the Metro subway system.
The Woodley Park-Zoo Metro station is just steps from the Marriott Wardman Park. Travel time from the Woodley Park-Zoo station to the Smithsonian station, the station closest to the Cherry Blossom Festival, is only 19 minutes.
The Washington Marriott Wardman Park website provides more information about the transportation options when traveling to and from the different airports around the Greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20008 USA
Room Rate: $319 (USD) for single occupancy; $339 (USD) for double occupancy. Each room rate is plus applicable taxes(currently 14.5%).
Reservations must be made prior to March 1, 2014.
Reservations may be made online or via telephone:
- Online reservations
- For telephone reservations - reference Group Code: ICA/RPM
- call 1-877-212-5752 (within US and Canada) OR
- call +1-202-328-2000 (outside US and Canada)
While reservations must be made prior to March 1, 2014, in order to receive the discounted group rate of $319, there is no guarantee that rooms will be available if you wait until this date. Consider arranging your room reservation early to receive a room before the room block fills.
The following policies are applicable to room reservations:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. If a guest cancels a reservation being held on a credit card, the deposit is refundable if notice is received at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, and a cancellation number is obtained. The Hotel reserves the right to update or revise procedures for individual reservations.
- All reservations require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.
- An early departure fee equal to one night's room and tax will apply if the guest checks out prior to the reserved checkout date. Guests wishing to avoid this fee MUST notify the Hotel, at or before check-in, of any change in the scheduled length of stay.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 12:00 p.m.
Important Information Regarding Official RPM Meeting Hotel
The Casualty Actuarial Society is able to conduct high-quality meetings at desirable sites for a reasonable registration fee because a block of hotel rooms is reserved for meeting attendees. In exchange for filling the required number of sleeping rooms, the CAS is permitted to use the hotel's meeting space at no cost, thus keeping registration fees low. In addition, meeting attendees receive a reduced rate for their sleeping rooms over leisure travelers. We kindly request that all meeting attendees take advantage of the group rate and stay at the official RPM Meeting property, the Marriott Wardman Park.