Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar & Workshops
March 14–16, 2016
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort
The 2016 Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar Planning Committee invites you to join us in Orlando, FL for this three-day event that provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
The RPM seminar will provide a forum for actuaries, underwriters, and other insurance professionals to further their continuing education and stay current as professionals with many new sessions covering the following tracks:
- Beyond Insurance/Innovation
- Commercial Lines
- Data Management
- Enterprise Risk and Capital Management
- Models, Applications, and Implementation Issues
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling – Beyond GLM's
- Predictive Modeling – Linear Modeling
- Product Management
- Ratemaking Call Paper Program
- Roundtable Discussions
- Usage Based Insurance
- Workers Compensation and Healthcare
The seminar will also feature six optional pre-program full-day workshops, including a half-day new workshop on Data Visualization. Our popular Severe Weather and Introduction to R Workshops will be returning as well as our classic Product Development workshop.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
The following registration options are offered:
- one full or half day of focused workshops; or
- two days of traditional general/concurrent sessions; or
- both the focused workshops and the traditional two day seminar.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or email the CAS Office.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail email@example.com.