CAS Working Party on Executive Level Decision Making Using DRM
The Working Party on Executive Level Decision Making Using Dynamic Risk Modeling (DRM) was formed to give practicing actuaries help in developing effective DRM presentations for senior management.
The Working Party has produced the following items to help practicing actuaries with their presentations:
- A written report from the working party
- A PowerPoint template that can be used as a source for presentation slides
- A paper describing how the slides in the PowerPoint template help solve some of the unique presentation problems for DRM studies
- Three sample DRM PowerPoint presentations based on the template, discussing:
- A collection of guidelines for the assembly and presentation of DRM concepts and results.
The Working Party report is a summary document with the items listed above linked as attachments. The entire package can also be downloaded as a Zip file (3.7 MB)
All of the documents noted above represent the completed work product of the Working Party on Executive Level Decision Making Using DRM. The DRM Committee reviewed these documents and thanks the Working Party members for all of their hard work and valuable contribution to the profession. The DRMC (and the Working Party) also recognize that these documents may need to be updated from time to time, and that other examples could be added. The DRMC therefore invites all interested parties to submit any and all comments, suggestions, corrections, and additions to the Committee for its review and possible inclusion with these documents. Please submit your feedback to the current chair of the DRMC.