Professional Standards and Guidelines
Actuaries are required to adhere to the high standards of conduct, practice, and qualifications of the actuarial profession, thereby supporting the actuarial profession in fulfilling its responsibility to the public.
- ASB Approves Exposure Draft on Property/Casualty Ratemaking (10/16/2014)
- Discussion Draft of Statement of Principles Regarding Property and Casualty Insurance Ratemaking (10/15/2014)
- A Primer on Changing Practice Areas for U.S. Actuaries (10/7/2014)
- Actuarial Standards Board 2013 Annual Report Now Available (5/7/2014)
- Submit Comments on the Exposure Draft of the Statement of Principles on Reserves (12/19/2013)
- ASOP No. 1 Revision Adopted, Released, and Effective June 1, 2013 (5/1/2013)