Professional Standards and Guidelines
Actuaries are required to adhere to the high standards of conduct, practice, and qualifications of the actuarial profession, thereby supporting the actuarial profession in fulfilling its responsibility to the public.
- Actuarial Standards Board 2013 Annual Report Now Available (5/7/2014)
- Submit Comments on the Exposure Draft of the Statement of Principles on Reserves (12/19/2013)
- ASOP No. 1 Revision Adopted, Released, and Effective June 1, 2013 (5/1/2013)
- Submit Comments on the Discussion Drafts of Statement of Principles (4/10/2013)
- CAS Executive Council Adopts Changes to CE Policy and to FAQs (1/30/2013)
- Register for An Update on CAS CE Requirements and Opportunities Webinar (9/11/2012)