Professional Standards and Guidelines
Actuaries are required to adhere to the high standards of conduct, practice, and qualifications of the actuarial profession, thereby supporting the actuarial profession in fulfilling its responsibility to the public.
- Comments Submitted on the Discussion Draft of Statement of Principles Regarding Property and Casualty Insurance Ratemaking (1/29/2015)
- Deadline Extended to February 14 for Comments on the Discussion Draft of Statement of Principles Regarding Property and Casualty Insurance Ratemaking (1/28/2015)
- American Academy of Actuaries Releases Newly Expanded Frequently Asked Questions on the U.S. Qualification Standards (1/5/2015)
- ASB Approves Exposure Draft on Property/Casualty Ratemaking (10/16/2014)
- A Primer on Changing Practice Areas for U.S. Actuaries (10/7/2014)
- Actuarial Standards Board 2013 Annual Report Now Available (5/7/2014)