Casualty Actuaries of the Southeast (CASE) Spring 2018 Meeting - Save the Date & Call for Speakers
We are pleased to announce that the CASE Spring Meeting will be held at University of North Carolina at Charlotte in Charlotte, NC, on Monday March 12, 2018. Please save the date and plan to join us for a chance to interact with your colleagues as well as earn organized activity continuing education credits.
If you would like to be a presenter at the meeting, please contact us by January 19th by sending an email to Samantha_McLeod@NCCI.com. Although we are open to different topics, the following topics are of special interest to the membership and officers:
- Hospital Professional Liability Insurance
- Predictive Analytics with Commercial Insurance
- Climate Change/Climate Index
- Advanced Reserving or Ratemaking Techniques
- Practical Applications of Telemetric Data
- Catastrophe Modeling
- Cyber Risk
- Autonomous Vehicles
- GLMs/Predictive Modeling for Pricing
- Upcoming Impact from IFRS
- Machine Learning
- Tort Liability Trends
- International Issues
Note that registration fees are waived for speakers.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting!