Discount Available to CAS Members on Big Data and Innovations in Analytics Recordings Package
The CAS Professional Education department has batched a number of recordings of past top-rated Big Data / Innovations in Insurance Analytics sessions and now makes this available to CAS members. Between now and September 30, CAS members receive a 10% discount off the standard price and can now purchase these for $115. The package includes these recordings:
- The Impact of Big Data in the Role of Future P&C Actuaries (from the 2016 In Focus Seminar)
- The Internet-of-Things and Causal Analytics (from the 2016 In Focus Seminar)
- Actuarial Science vs. Data Science: Competing for Relevance (from the 2016 RPM Seminar)
- Crossing the Big Data Chasm: Accessing, Assessing and Implementing Competitive Advantage Insights (from the 2015 RPM Seminar)
- Plus 10 more sessions.
In order for a session to be included in this package, it must have received an average session evaluation score of 4.0/5.0. These sessions are highly rated because of the mix of content and presentation skills of the speakers.
Take advantage of the opportunity to possibly earn up to 23 CE hours* with this specially priced Big Data and Insurance Innovations Recordings Package for CAS members. Please complete this form today to access all of these recordings. For more information please contact Nora Potter, email@example.com.
* The amount of CE credit that can be earned for participating in this activity must be assessed by the individual attendee. It also may be different for individuals who are subject to the requirements of organizations other than the American Academy of Actuaries.