Call for Presentations: 2018 Ratemaking, Product and Modeling Seminar and Workshops
Deadline: August 4, 2017
You are invited to be a part of our newly rebranded 2018 RPM Seminar – now named the Ratemaking, Product and Modeling Seminar. This new name better aligns with the three main focus areas of professional development offered at the seminar – ratemaking/pricing, product management and development, and predictive modeling. The planning committee for the RPM Seminar is soliciting session proposals for presentations to be held in Chicago, March 19 – 21, 2018.
The following are suggested general themes for RPM Seminar sessions. These are simply broad guidelines; the committee welcomes ideas outside of these areas, provided they fall within the scope of ratemaking, product or modeling. The intent is to present various practical applications and insights across a broad spectrum of industry disciplines.
- Commercial Lines
- Data Science and Analytics
- Data Management
- General Session/Keynote Address
- Modeling, Application, and Implementation Issues
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling and Analytics
- Product Management
- Enterprise Risk and Capital Management
- Workers Compensation/Healthcare
- If you include suggested speakers within your proposal, the committee highly encourages a diverse company representation on the recommended panel.
- When you click on the link below to submit a session, you will be asked for a brief description (max of 150 words). If your proposal is accepted, you will work with an assigned committee member to provide a title and description of the session suitable for inclusion in marketing materials by October of 2017.
- All speakers will be required to provide a copy of their presentation materials for review by January 2018 to be made available online by February 2018. (Deadlines may be subject to change throughout the planning process.)
Please note that real-life applications, hands-on/interactive sessions, and practical case studies will be favored. We look forward to your ideas and presence at our upcoming seminar. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Vincent Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your proposed session title, description, presenter(s) and other requested information by creating or logging into an existing account above.
- Concurrent session proposals should be submitted by August 4, 2017.
- The Committee reserves the right to reject all proposed submissions if no acceptable proposals are received.