Exam Writing Tips
- To ensure your exam answers are as legible as possible, don’t forget to use dark pencil or ink.
- Do not use multiple colors, or correction fluid or tape, as these cause problems with the grading process.
- Be sure to write only on the front, lined side of the paper.
- Be careful to give the number of the question you are answering on each sheet.
- If you need more than one sheet of paper for a question, clearly mark “Page 1 of 2,” etc.
- Make sure your candidate number is on the top of every sheet of paper you use.