CABA Meeting Notice - August 24th 2012
At long last, we have our first meeting for 2012!!! We are looking forward to another great meeting, so please RSVP and be ready for an energetic discussion.
We are looking for volunteers to become CABA officers, so if you are interested let me know (before the meeting).
- 12:15-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:15pm – Gender pricing in UK/Europe
- 2:15 – 2:45pm Break
- 2:45-4:00pm – Latest CAS Board topics
- 4:00pm - ? Social Event at local establishment
- Location: Towers Watson Office in San Francisco. 525 Market St, #2900, San Francisco, CA 94105. Please check in with security before proceeding to meeting room.
- Date: August 24th, 2011 - Friday
- Cost: $15 per person. You can pay by check or by paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org for paypal, physical address also below for snail mail)
- Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible.
- Lunch will be provided, so please let me know of any dietary concerns.
Discussion of the European Court ruling that made gender an inadmissible factor in rating motor insurance, life insurance and pension annuities.
Kathryn Morgan, Manager, Policy Implementation Team, Financial Services Authority
Discussion of the latest CAS board topics; including the SOA announcement regarding a property and casualty actuarial track.
James R. Merz, FCAS, Hanover Insurance Group