Second Annual Enterprise Risk Seminar Hosted by the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
ERM 2010 - It’s All About Opportunity
Tuesday 21 September 2010
Amora Jamison Hotel, Sydney
Registration is now open for the Institute of Actuaries of Australia’s Second Annual Enterprise Risk Management Seminar to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 21 September 2010 at the Amora Jamison Hotel, Sydney.
This seminar identifies the opportunities ERM presents to business and its growing importance in managing business risk. It is relevant across all practice areas.
Key Topics include:
- Business Risk and Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Appetite – Tips and Traps for Implementing it
- Hypothetical – Road Test Your Risk Appetite Through Scenario Testing
- Financial Risk – Double dip global recession
- Perfect Storm – Terrorist incident in Sydney or Melbourne
- Global Risk – Long-term systemic shifts in global economics
- CROs Role in Risk Appetite
- ERM in Times of Crisis – What Happens When it All Hits the Fan?
A full list of speakers can also be found on the website.
Find out more: