CLRS Sessions Now Available Through University of CAS
The University of CAS (UCAS) represents the Casualty Actuarial Society’s ongoing commitment to provide convenient educational opportunities to practicing actuaries. UCAS offers recorded sessions that were presented at CAS meetings and seminars. The recordings, which feature audio synched with PowerPoint presentations, are made available online through an easy-to-use interface.
Sessions from the recent Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, held September 14-15, are now available, including:
- Enterprise Risk Management : What Have You Done For Me Lately?
- An Update on International and U.S. Insurance Accounting Issues Including the Latest on Loss Reserve Discounting
- NAIC Risk-Based Examinations
- Solvency II Update — How Does it Work, and Where Does it Stand?
- Workers Compensation - How Long is the Tail?
- Current Issues and Trends in D&O and E&O
- As a Reserving /Opining Actuary Do You Know Your ASOP's?
- Measuring Risk Transfer and Other Elusive Tasks
- The Very Very Basic Guide to Reserve Variability / Ranges
Access to sessions is free for CLRS attendees, which allows attendees to extend the value of their event registration and benefit from sessions they were not able to attend on-site. Access by individuals who did not attend the CLRS can be purchased for $25 per session or $149 for all of the sessions.
Visit the University of CAS to learn more. At UCAS, education is just a click away!