ICA 2014 Sponsorship Program Announced
Does your company...
- Develop or provide risk management-related technology and expertise?
- Offer consulting services and management support for actuaries and others in the insurance industry?
- Specialize in risk, acquisitions, mergers, reinsurance, underwriting, or coverage products and services?
- Publish books or other material of interest to actuaries and other risk management professionals?
- Produce specialized database sources of insurance industry information?
- Employ actuaries?
If you answered yes to any of the above, consider sponsoring or exhibiting at the 30th International Congress of Actuaries (ICA).
ICA 2014 will be held 30 March to 4 April 2014 in Washington, DC and will draw approximately 2,000 actuaries from around the world, including leaders of the actuarial profession from approximately 100 countries.
Sponsorship of ICA 2014 offers a unique opportunity available to a limited number of companies who will enhance their stature through visibility and exposure at the Congress. Exhibiting at ICA 2014 is an excellent opportunity to meet face-to-face with executive-level decision-makers.
Opportunities are limited, with only five slots available for Platinum-level sponsors, 10 slots available for Gold-level sponsors, and 15 slots available for Silver-level sponsors.
Complete details are provided in the Sponsorship Prospectus, which is available on the ICA 2014 Web Site at www.ICA2014.org.
Please contact Denise Fuesz at (847) 706-3516 or Sponsorships@ICA2014.org with any questions about sponsorship opportunities.