NAAC Releases Annual Report for Years 2006-2008
To: CAS Members
From: CAS Members of the 2006-2008 North American Actuarial Council
The North American Actuarial Council (NAAC) is proud to present the first NAAC Annual Report for the years 2006-2008.
The NAAC brings together the Presidents, Presidents-Elect, and Executive Directors of the nine national actuarial organizations on the North American continent:
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Asociación Mexicana de Actuarios
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Asociación Mexicana de Actuarios Consultores
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Colegio Nacional de Actuarios
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Society of Actuaries
NAAC’s primary purpose is to build solid and lasting bridges between the professional actuarial organizations of North America. It provides a forum to promote coordination, cooperation, and trust among the leadership of the participating organizations, who represent actuaries in Canada, Mexico, and the United States. In this spirit, NAAC members exchange and share information on significant current activities, discuss profession-wide issues and, wherever possible, develop an action plan for addressing those issues.
Download the NAAC Annual Report to learn more.