Important Information About CAS Web Site Access
The Casualty Actuarial Society has transitioned to a new Web-based membership database that will affect how you access MyCAS and other password-protected sections of the CAS Web Site. If you previously had a CAS account, you can log-in with your old password or create a new password using the Forgot Your Password feature as follows:
- Click on the My CAS link in the left-hand menu
- At the log-in screen, click the forgot your password link below the log-in boxes.
- On the next screen, enter your e-mail address.
- Check your e-mail for a message that includes a link to change your password and click the link.
- You will be taken to a web page with your individual information. Click the link at the bottom of the page to change your password.
- Enter your new password and click Change Password.
- On the next screen, click Done.
Once you log-in, you will have access to an enhanced MyCAS which will allow you to:
- Update your profile in real time. This means that when you update your contact information, the change will be reflected immediately in the master membership database. Access MyCAS now to review and update your record.
- Have your credit card payments validated in real-time for online store orders and meeting and seminar registrations. This will allow for immediate payment confirmations.
- Have fees automatically computed on online registration forms based on your membership type.
- View your committee participation.
- View your recent transactions.
If you have any questions about this transition, please contact the CAS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (703) 276-3100.