New Geneva Association Virtual Library
The Geneva Association’s new website has a Virtual Library for risk and insurance related documents. It allows access to over 1,000 articles of its own publications via an easy-to-use search function as well as an advanced search function. Most of the documents are freely available but a limited number will be restricted for certain users and will be accessible via a special login.
The Library includes:
- Geneva Association Newsletter articles
- Presentations and articles from the “Etudes et Dossiers” Working Paper Series of the Geneva Association
- Abstracts from The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance-Issues and Practice
- Abstracts from The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review
- Other Geneva Association Research Reports and Discussion Papers
To access the library, visit www.genevaassociation.org.