CAS Weekly Bulletin - Register for the 2012 Spring Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, May 20-23!
Register for the 2012 Spring Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, May 20-23
The CAS Spring Meeting gives P&C insurance actuaries and consultants the opportunity to earn continuing education credits in a variety of sessions covering relevant and timely topics!
- Want the New iPad 4G? Visit the Earnix booth at the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar and enter the raffle.
- Register for a Free Webinar on Actuarial Analytics in R presented by Jim Guzscza, FCAS, Deloitte Consulting
More News and Information
- 2012 ASTIN and AFIR Calls for Papers
- Register for the Using Analytics to Improve the Claims Process Webinar in April!
Professional Education Opportunities
- Register for the jointly sponsored webcast on Modeling Deflation and High Inflation Risk for the Insurance Industry
- It's Not Too Late, Register for the 2012 RPM Seminar!
- Register for the 2012 ERM Symposium in Washington DC!
- Save the Date for the 2012 Seminar on Reinsurance in Cambridge, MA
- Call for Presentations - Taming Cats: Managing Natural and Man-Made Catastrophe Risks
- 2012 Earthquake Insight Field Trip Planned for April 10
- Online Registration for the Actuaries Institute 2012 Financial Services Forum Now Open
- Major Milestone: Global CERA Credential Awarded to 1000th Person
- Read the March 2012 Issue of Future Fellows
- Online Directory of Actuarial Memberships Offers Enhancements
- IAA February 2012 Newsletter