CAS Weekly Bulletin - Taming Cats: Managing Natural and Man-Made Catastrophe Risks
Call for Presentations - Taming Cats: Managing Natural and Man-Made Catastrophe Risks
The CAS is inviting your submission of proposals for the upcoming seminar scheduled for October 4-5, 2012, in Baltimore, Maryland.
Register for a Free Webinar on Actuarial Analytics in R presented by Jim Guzscza, FCAS, Deloitte Consulting
Scheduled for March 28, this one-hour session will include an overview of R and a sequence of brief case studies of actuarial analyses in R, including examples from loss distribution analysis, ratemaking, loss reserving, and predictive modeling. Learn more and register.
More News and Information
- 2012 Earthquake Insight Field Trip Planned for April 10
- Online Registration for the Actuaries Institute 2012 Financial Services Forum Now Open
- Major Milestone: Global CERA Credential Awarded to 1000th Person
- Register for the jointly sponsored webcast on Modeling Deflation and High Inflation Risk for the Insurance Industry
Professional Education Opportunities
- Register for the 2012 RPM Seminar!
- Register for the 2012 ERM Symposium in Washington DC!
- Save the Date for the 2012 CAS Spring Meeting, in Phoenix, Arizona!
- Save the Date for the 2012 Seminar on Reinsurance in Cambridge, MA
- Read the March 2012 Issue of Future Fellows
- Online Directory of Actuarial Memberships Offers Enhancements
- IAA February 2012 Newsletter
- 2012 Winter E-Forum Volume 2
- Threats to the Actuarial Profession (New CAS Roundtable Blog Post)
- CAS to Make Fall 2011 Exam Responses Available to Identified Candidates