2007 Enterprise Risk Management Call for Papers
A call for papers to support the 2007 Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Symposium has been announced. The focus of the call for papers is Enterprise Risk Management: Analysis and Tools to Quantify Financial and Operational Risks Including Their Interaction.
The ERM Symposium is an annual event sponsored by the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS), Society of Actuaries (SOA), and Professional Risk Manager’s International Association (PRMIA). The 2007 Symposium is seeking papers that explore risk management topics, with a focus on the analysis and practical tools related to:
- Financial risks,
- Operational risks
- Interaction between the risks, i.e., diversification benefits
- Integrated ERM
- Creating value through ERM
- October 1, 2006 – Deadline for submitting an abstract or outline of proposed papers to Jeanne Nallon at email@example.com.
- January 31, 2007 – Deadline for submission of completed papers
- March 28-29, 2007 – 2007 ERM Symposium
See the complete call paper announcement on the SOA Web Site for more details.