- 05/06/2016 Spring 2016 Exams
- 05/06/2016 Registration Opens for the 2016 Seminar on Reinsurance Interactive Live Streaming Event
- 05/06/2016 Admissions Announces Clarification Regarding Ambiguous or Defective Questions on Exams
- 05/05/2016 New Webinar: Register for the Interpolation of LDFs and ILFs
- 05/04/2016 CAS Releases New Monograph on Stochastic Loss Reserving
- 05/02/2016 8th General Insurance Conference, 26 & 27 May 2016 in Singapore
- 05/02/2016 IAA Newsletter - April 2016
- 04/27/2016 IAA News Release - Annual Report 2015
The CAS Roundtable
In this blog post, I hope to accomplish two things at once, both involving CAS research. First, I’m happy to share that … Read more
Join us at the 2016 Spring Meeting at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel in Seattle, WA, May 15–18, 2016 for this four-day event.
The 2016 #CASSpring Meeting gives property-casualty insurance actuaries and consultants the opportunity to earn continuing education credits in a variety of sessions covering relevant and timely topics necessary for continued professional growth and maintaining actuarial credentials.
Unable to attend the Spring Meeting this year? Register for the Interactive Live Streaming event on May 17.
Included in this issue:
• It's Complicated
Around the World with Mary Frances Miller
• ActuRussia: Transforming the arial Profession Amidst Economic, Political Woes
• President's Message: Why We Exist Redux — Volunteer Benefits
• Editor's Note: Be Like Mary Frances