- 09/02/2014 Results of 2014 CAS Election
- 08/29/2014 Registration Open for Professionalism & The Practicing Actuary Webinar
- 08/29/2014 Still Have Openings for Sept. 10 ORSA in Canada Webinar Presented by JRMS
- 08/28/2014 RFP for Educational Study Note on Excess, Deductible, and Individual Risk Rating
- 08/26/2014 ERM Symposium Deadlines: Early Registration - Aug. 29 & Hotel Reservations - Sept. 5
The CAS Roundtable
As the CAS approaches its centennial anniversary, the organization has been thinking a great deal about its history and celebrating the individuals who have played instrumental roles in the organization’s growth. Regretfully, the CAS recently lost two past presidents, Ruth Salzmann (1978 – 1979) and Jerry Scheibl (1980 – 1981). In celebration of their achievements, … Read more
The 2014 Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar and Workshops will be held September 15-17, 2014, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA.
Attend the 2014 CLRS to stay current with industry developments and learn from expert analysis of innovation in reserving.
Board of Directors Teleconference
Sep 02, 2014
12:00 noon-1:00 pm
Executive Council Teleconference
Sep 09, 2014
11:00 am-1:00 pm
Critical Issues in Predictive Modeling - Real World Challenges and Decisions Webinar
Sep 11, 2014
Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) & Workshops
Sep 15-17, 2014
Reserve Variability Limited Attendance Seminar
Sep 17-19, 2014
Actuarial Review, July-August 2014
Included in this Issue:
- How to Talk to a CEO
- CAS Election 2014
- Interact, Learn and Network - CAS Online Communities Take Off!
- A Look Inside, and much more.