CAS Guidelines for Mailing List Sales
- The CAS may sell member mailing lists to members for non-commercial purposes, including but not limited to those purposes listed below, on a case-by-case basis as approved by the Chief Financial Officer for a minimum fee of $100.
- Announcements of changes of employment or position appointments.
- Distribution of actuarial or industry educational material.
- Direct mail advertising by firms selling commercial products of interest to the actuarial profession.
- Announcements of actuarial or industry educational learning opportunities (e.g., seminars).
- Announcements by actuarial or industry recruiting firms.