CAS Webinars are part of the Casualty Actuarial Society's ongoing commitment to provide professional educational opportunities conveniently and affordably to members and others interested in the actuarial practice.
- A Loss Simulation Webinar - December 16, 2014
- An Introduction to Strategic and Operational Risks for Insurers Webinar - January 15, 2015
- Machine Learning and Its Applicability to Insurance - January 29-30, 2015
- Structured Reinsurance Refresher: Motivations, Features, Examples, and Risk Transfer Considerations - February 5, 2015
Webinars are a cost effective way to earn Continuing education credit, costs range from
- $50 for an individual to $250 for a group (multiple registrations) for early registration
- $75 for an individual to $300 for a group (multiple registrations) for late registration
CAS Webinars may qualify for up to 1.8* CE Credits for CAS members. Participants should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. CAS members earn 1 CE Credit per 50 minutes of educational session time, not to include breaks and/or lunch.
*The amount of CE credit that can be earned for participating in this activity must be assessed by the individual attendee. It also may be different for individuals who are subject to the requirements of organizations other than the Casualty Actuarial Society.