CAS Webinars are part of the Casualty Actuarial Society's ongoing commitment to provide professional educational opportunities conveniently and affordably to members and others interested in the actuarial practice.
- Atlantic Basin Seasonal Hurricane Prediction - October 14, 2015
- Practical Considerations in Capital Management Reporting - November 10, 2015
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics - December 1, 2015
- Actuarial Innovator Profile Webinar Series: John Welch - December 17, 2015
Webinars are a cost effective way to earn Continuing education credit, costs range from
- $50 for an individual to $250 for a group (multiple registrations) for early registration
- $75 for an individual to $300 for a group (multiple registrations) for late registration
- $500 for multiple connections from Same Employer*
*Multiple Connection Registration is for unlimited internet connections for individuals working for the same company. Please note that audio for this presentation will be streamed via the web.
CAS Webinars may qualify for up to 1.8** CE Credits for CAS members. Participants should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. CAS members earn 1 CE Credit per 50 minutes of educational session time, not to include breaks and/or lunch.
**The amount of CE credit that can be earned for participating in this activity must be assessed by the individual attendee. It also may be different for individuals who are subject to the requirements of organizations other than the Casualty Actuarial Society.
The opinions expressed by speakers at this event are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the CAS.