2010 CAS Spring Meeting
May 23-26, 2010
Hotel del Coronado
San Diego, CA
Pre-registration is now closed. Please register with the CAS Staff in San Diego. Questions? Call 703-276-3100.
Scheduled for May 23-26 at Hotel del Coronado, the 2010 CAS Spring Meeting offers a variety of continuing education sessions, opportunities to sharpen your business skills, and ample time for casual discussions.
University of CAS (UCAS)
The CAS has launched an all new continuing education endeavor. Visit the University of CAS to begin an all new experience in education. UCAS provides a virtual world of opportunities to help enhance your professional education needs. Through capture of live content from CAS meetings and seminars, UCAS will offer a variety of session presentations, audio recordings, podcasts, and recorded Webinars.
Select sessions from the 2010 Spring Meeting will be recorded and available to meeting attendees free of charge and to others for a fee following the meeting. Currently, UCAS offers recorded sessions from the 2009 CAS Spring Meeting, 2009 Seminar on Reinsurance, 2009 In Focus: The Underwriting Cycle, 2009 Annual Meeting and the following recorded Webinars:
- Demystifying Insurance Pricing—The Basics
- Economic Capital 101—A Primer on Economic Capital Issues for P/C Insurers
- From Risk to Opportunity—Insurer Responses to Climate Change
- Professionalism and the Practicing Actuary
- Actuarial Leadership: A Call to Action
- For more information on Spring Meeting content, please contact Carrie Smith, CAS Director of Professional Education and Research, at email@example.com.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Mike Boa at (703) 562-1724 or email@example.com.
- For more information on the Spring Meeting other than registration or content issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on other CAS opportunities or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100.