Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar
March 19–21, 2012
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
The 2012 Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar Planning Committee hopes you will join us in Philadelphia for this three-day event that provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
The RPM seminar will provide a forum for actuaries, underwriters, and other insurance professionals to further their continuing education and stay current as professionals with many new sessions covering
- Commercial Lines
- Data Management
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling
- Product Management
- Ratemaking Call Paper Program
- Rate of Return
- Workers Compensation
The seminar will also feature four optional pre-program full-day workshops, including a new workshop on R. Our popular Predictive Modeling Workshop will be returning as well as our classic Basic Ratemaking and Product Development workshops.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
The following registration options are offered:
- one full day of focused workshops; or
- two days of traditional general/concurrent sessions; or
- both the focused workshops and the traditional two day seminar.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or email@example.com.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail email@example.com.