Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar
March 20-22, 2011
Marriott New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
The 2011 Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar Planning Committee hopes you will join us in New Orleans for this three-day event that provides educational opportunities on Ratemaking, Predictive Modeling and Product Management.
The RPM seminar will provide a forum for actuaries, underwriters, and other insurance professionals to further their continuing education and stay current as a professional with many new sessions covering
- Data Management
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Lines
- Personal Lines
- Predictive Modeling
- Product Management
- Ratemaking Call Papers
- Rate of Return
The seminar will also feature three optional pre-program full-day workshops, including a new hands-on session covering Predictive Modeling. Our popular Basic Ratemaking and Product Development workshops will also be returning.
Attendees will have networking opportunities to renew and expand their list of industry contacts, and exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their relevant services and knowledge.
The following registration options are offered:
- one full day of focused workshops; or
- two days of traditional general/concurrent sessions; or
- both the focused workshops and the traditional two day seminar.
- For more information on this seminar or other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail email@example.com.
- For more information on the Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar other than registration issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.