Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) Seminar
March 15-17, 2010
Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend the 2010 RPM Seminar
10. Keynote Speaker. The RPM Seminar kicks off with a dynamic keynote address by best-selling author Ronald J. Baker.
9. Location. Great restaurants, shopping, and attractions are just steps from the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park.
8. University of CAS. Sessions from the 2010 RPM Seminar will be recorded and available to seminar attendees free of charge following the event.
7. Value. The 2010 RPM Seminar offers you more sessions than the 2009 Seminar for the same registration fee.
6. The Exhibit Hall. Find new products and services for ratemaking and predictive modeling.
5. Networking. Pack your business cards and be prepared to expand your network.
4. Chicago. Travel to one of the most convenient and enjoyable destinations in the United States.
3. Workshops. Experience hands-on, interactive workshops on catastrophe modeling, ratemaking, and product development.
2. Excellent Sessions. Select from among more than 50 concurrent sessions.
1. Continuing Education Credits. Combine the workshops and sessions to earn a large chunk of your required CE credits.
Early registration saves you money – register online today!